When the 23rd International AIDS Conference shifted from in-person to virtual, Gilead Public Affairs wanted a virtual event that would be both fun and educational for conference attendees, and would drive HIV awareness messages to a broader audience. ION created and produced a 90’s themed virtual party hosted on Zoom and livestreamed to Instagram with a balanced mix of DJs, speakers, and HIV awareness.
- Demonstrate Gilead’s leadership in fighting the HIV epidemic
- Provide fun and engaging educational programming to complement the International AIDS Conference
Produced a 3 hr. virtual “party with a purpose” around HIV awareness including:
- Nationally known DJs: DJ Lina Bradford, DJ M.O.S. & DJ Kiss
- Celebrity, influencer, and non-profit speakers including GLAAD’s CEO, Black AIDS Institute’s CEO, and Isis King
- Fun attendee interactions such as cue card prompts, polling, and highlighting attendee’s dancing
- Static ad lower third educating on HIV interesting facts