ION helped Visa kick off its Road to Rio 2016 programming by creating an experience that enabled employees, media and fans to feel a part of the Olympic movement and the athletes themselves.
- Elevate the Visa brand and highlight the Visa Innovation story through the lens of their Olympic partnership
- Generate positive press
- Enhance reputation among key constituents– financial institution and merchant clients, governments, consumers, employees and the people in the Bay Area
- Designed and produced the media event for Visa’s Road to Rio Olympics 2016 media kick off
- Generated positive press by leveraging Team Visa athletes
- Designed and produced creative to take over the One Market offices where Visa held their athlete summit