Voices of Strength was a mini-museum pop-up that featured a collection of powerful mini documentaries focusing on individuals from the LGBTQ community. Premiering on the 50th anniversary of Stonewall, the exhibit brought attention to the intersectional stigmas of people living with HIV and members of the LGBTQ community, and how that stigma is overcome.
Create an activation for World Pride and beyond that highlights and strengthens Gilead’s leadership positioning in the effort to end the HIV epidemic.
Stigma around HIV is a significant barrier to those seeking treatment or prevention. Understanding the shared experience of stigma surrounding both the HIV community and the LGBT community, ION shared the stories of individuals who overcame the stigma associated with their identities: HIV status, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith and more.
- Produced a 6-piece documentary series, “Voices of Strength”
- Built out and managed a pop-up experience with the documentaries as the core component
- Created a consumer engagement and sharing component
- Activated the pop-up experience in multiple markets
- Converted the space in the evening for a special speaker series event